Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Havoline Xpress Lube, 2107 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098 I would give this place zero 0 star if I could.Went for simple oil change NOT the case here!

So called Assitant Mgr. James called me and ignorant Mother.F er twice. Rude in my face simply because I didnt need any add on services and he was saying I needed.

When I pointed out to him the facts on my car that I didnt need he said "OK OK so you think your smart" then he became loud and aggressive calling me dumb *** and called me and ignorant Mother.F er twice...etc Dont ever go to this place its pure trash.

Preferred solution: Remove this guy from your company.

Had an Experience with Havoline?

Comments

RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Hercules Tires - Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more