1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I recently had my oil change at the 200 n Dixie freeway new Smyrna fla , I was very displeased with there service/ atatude they put the wrong oil in my truck it calls for 5w20 they put in 5w30 it is clearly visible on the oil cap after I payed for the change I noticed the above error got a smart *** answers we don't use or have 5-w 20 to go to autozone but to come back week and they would drain out the 30 -5 next week if they can find it will never go there again I'll go back to ford fast lane I will also post this on Facebook invoice # 86026 would apreaciat a response R L Roosa 330-221 -0092

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Havoline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Havoline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Havoline to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Havoline?

Comments